Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Giuseppe Rossi, tired Responds to Rumors transfer








One of the Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi, admitted frustration with the news about him circulating in the European mass media, particularly with respect to speculation about his future.

Rossi is currently a popular figure in European mass media. He is not only popular because of sharpness as a striker he showed when playing for Villarreal, but also because of the many big clubs who mengincarnya.

But the popularity of it seems not always a blessing, especially for Rossi. Former Manchester United striker was even admitted feeling troubled by the news about him, especially concerning his future at Villarreal.

"I'm bored with the conversation about my future. It's not worth talking about speculation that (future) on each day. I want to reiterate that I do not know anything (about the rumors of his transfer to another club)," Rossi said, as quoted Goal.

The latest news circulating in some European mass media say that Rossi will move to Barcelona in the summer following the club's interest in Catalonia's origin in the Italian striker's sharpness. Want to respond to these rumors, Rossi asserted that he still feels comfortable in El Submarino.

"I am disturbed when I have to talk about it (the issue of his transfer to Barcelona). It has long been my saying that I do not want to talk or speculate about my future. I'm very comfortable here (Villarreal)," Rossi close