Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stock Transfer Rumors Bojan Come to Rome?




AS Roma's new coach, Luis Enrique, is rumored to be bringing talented young players belong to Barcelona, Bojan Krkic to the club from the Italian capital.

Luis Enrique has said he agreed to train for Roma next season.

"I want to work with great players, who I will meet in Rome and maybe they can I bring with me from Barcelona," said the Spanish national coach as rumored Italian Football.

Predicted one of the players who will bring Enrique from Barcelona is Bojan. Attackers young Spaniard was previously reported purchase of a clause inserted in Alexis Sanchez of Barcelona.

"I feel angry with the situation that I experienced," said Bojan on Rac1. "I will do everything to be able to play with Barcelona."

"Nobody told me that I would be part of the exchange. No one likes with that, especially me."

Menurutu Mundo Deportivo, Bojan is likely to join with Rome under the command of Luis Enrique.